Registration for the new School year
For an appointment, tour, or answers to any questions, please call the Registrar at (773) 768-3728.
What is needed during a registration interview:
- Fill out a Registration Form.
- For Kindergarten, the child must be five (5) years old, by September 1st, or the child must be six (6) years old, by September 1st, for Grade 1,in order to be in compliance with State Law and Archdiocesan Guidelines.
- An official birth certificate (original) and a copy of it; the copy is retained by the school. (A copy is made and all originals are returned promptly.)
- An official baptismal certificate and a copy to be retained by the school (This is only necessary if the child was not baptized at Sacred Heart Church.)
- Report Card(s) and other educational documentation.
- A $75 Registration Fee per student is billed and must be paid on FACTS. This fee is non-refundable.
- A dental and physical examination with immunizations in compliance with Illinois State Law are required for each child. These records are due on or before the first day of school in August
- A family with a child/children enrolled, at Sacred Heart School, is expected to support school policies and keep tuition current.
- A contract, fully completed and dated, is signed each school year.
If a final acceptance is acknowledged by the Administration, each new student is accepted on probation.
Tuition and fees for a school year are established after the results of the financial status are studied and projections of future needs are estimated by the Sacred Heart Pastoral Council Financial Committee, the Pastor and the Principal.
2023-2024 TUITION RATES
1 Child $4,850.00; 2 Children $7,575.00; 3 Children $9,175.00*. Additional children please add $1,300.00 per child to this rate*.
$7,380.00 per student. Family rate discount does not apply for Preschool.
- Registration Fees: $75.00 per child - Payable at the time of registration on FACTS https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/41ZHW
- Curriculum Fee: $400.00 per child - Payable within the first 4 months of the billing cycle. K-8 grades only.
- Service Fees: $500.00 per family - 25 hours of school and/or church service ($20.00 per hour)
- Fundraising Fees: $350.00 per family - Participate in fundraising events to reduce or eliminate this fee
- (2) Mandatory hours at Parish Festival
- (5) Mandatory raffle tickets for the Annual Parish Raffle
Payment Plan, Discounts & Incentives
- One Time Payment Plan - Pay full tuition by September 1st, 2023 – 10% of tuition will be discounted
- 11 Month Payment Plan - Billing cycle July 2023-May 2024
- Bring a New Family Incentive – $350.00 Tuition credit (New Family must stay registered at least one full semester to receive the incentive)
Illinois Tax Credit Scholarship K-12
Students from low-income households in grades K-12 have the opportunity to receive tax credit scholarships for the 2023/2024 school year. These scholarships are funded by donors who receive a credit on their Illinois state income tax as a result of their donation.
Application Process: The Archdiocese of Chicago is working with two SGOs. We encourage you to apply to both organizations:
www.bigshouldersfundsgo.org, opens January 12, 2023 at 8AM and www.empowerIllinois.org, opens January 18, 2023 at 6:30PM.
Financial Aid and other scholarships available
Please submit your application for FACTS Grant & Aid at online.factsmgt.com
Illinois Child Care Assistance Program (Illinois Action For Children) – Preschool Students and After Care Program
CCAP can help families pay for care in center-based settings. Families are required to cost-share on a sliding scale based on family size and income.
Please visit http://www.dhs.state.il.us/page.aspx?item=30355 to apply.
Use the following tool calculator to see if you are eligible: http://www.dhs.state.il.us/applications/ChildCareEligCalc/eligcalc.html